“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Observed

The boy over the road
just ran away from home
backpack and all,
on his scooter.

2 comments:

  1. oh I feel for him (and his parents) - so much anguish, and not knowing how to cope. Growing up can be so tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His (single) Mum, after calling sternly but vainly, took off after him in the car. Car is back now, but I don't know if he was in it (don't actually spend all my time peering, just happened to catch the action this morning whilst fetching the paper). He's a great kid; I trust it will all turn out all right, or already has.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.