“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Street Scene


The girl across the road is a teenager now,
riding up and down on her scooter
in front of her house, laughing and chatting
to her older brother, who is tinkering with his car.

They don’t seem worried about the storm clouds
and the few small spits of rain, nor the rumble
of thunder getting nearer. Her bright orange curls
float on the air behind her as she speeds and turns.


1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.